House for sale - $677,00067 Brisbane Drive, Kitchener, Ontario
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Single Family
Welcome to 67 Brisbane Drive
Single detached home in excellent condition, backing onto green space
- New driveway and exposed aggregate walkway to the entrance.
- Carpet-free main floor with Canadian maple hardwood and ceramic tile flooring.
- There is a bonus room by the entrance that can be used as a home office.
- Totally renovated kitchen with solid maple cabinets with soft-close doors/drawers, granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances. HUGE island with Alaska Gold granite with leather finish.
- Powder room has been recently renovated; vanity with Mocha finish and ebony glaze; Quartz countertop; Mediterranean bronze faucet, towel bar, shelf, etc.
- The family room has a corner gas fireplace and sliding door to 15 ft x 15 ft deck overlooking the forest.
- Large master bedroom with walk-in closet and luxury en-suite with jacuzzi tub, separate glass shower, Italian porcelain flooring, vanity with granite countertop, and in-floor heating.
- New light fixtures throughout.
- New blinds.
- Recently painted.
- Bright and clean.
- The walk-out basement has the potential to be a mortgage helper with enough space (approx. 1,000 sq ft) for a 2 bedroom apartment with separate entrance.
- A second, complete kitchen is ready to be installed there. Bathroom rough-in. Hot water heater and dechlorinator owned. Spotless home in excellent condition, professionally renovated with high-end finishes.
- Pet and smoke free home.
A must see!
Virtual tour: https://tours.visualadvantage.ca/cp/4c53a2b5/
Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Water softener, Stove, Washer
Park setting, Treed, Wooded area, Park/reserve, Conservation/green belt, Double width or more driveway, Paved driveway, Year Round Living, Sump Pump, Automatic Garage Door Opener
Central air conditioning
Total Parking Spaces
Real Estate Sales Representative
Providing outstanding service…because I listen
Independent Brokers Realty Corp., Brokerage
675 Queen Street South, Unit 212
Kitchener, Ontario, N2M-1A1